- For this year’s ANT, we will not be accepting 18+/NSFW art.
- All pieces must be of original media. (ie. marker, pencil, prints, oils, watercolor, etc.)
- Prints must be limited runs of under 10. Color variants are acceptable.
- All pieces must be come in some form of protection. This includes frames, mattes, and hard plastic sleeves.
- Artists or their proxies will be responsible for hanging their pieces at the art show. If artwork is overflowing into another panel, another panel purchase will be required or the artwork will need to be removed.
- Reservations are due January 26th.
- Friday morning will be first come first serve for available panels.
- Artists not checked in by 10AM Saturday will forfeit their panel. No refunds will be issued.
- Panels are 4’ x 4’.
- Artwork can not be withdrawn until Sunday afternoon. If necessary, please make arrangements with the Art Show Staff about early withdrawal.
- Artwork will need to be removed by 3PM Sunday.
- ANT and the Art Show staff are not will not be responsible for any damaged artwork.
- Artist will be paid via PayPal. Please take that into consideration when setting prices to cover processing fees.
- Anyone caught violating any of these rules will be removed from the art show and will be banned from future art shows at Anime North Texas, IKKiCON, and AnimeCTX.
- The Art Show reserves the right to move any piece to live auction if needed.
- After 1 PM on Sunday, artists are welcome to come by and check on the status of their art pieces.
- All forms will be sent to pre-registered artists via email and will include bidding sheets and instructions.
Welcome to the Art Show! Anime North Texas’ premier event allowing artists to auction off select pieces of art. If you might be interested in exhibiting your artwork with us this year please take a moment to read the guidelines below before contacting our Art Show department, or submitting an application.
Pricing to exhibit at the art show is as follows:
|Entry Fee:||$3.00 per item for Single Item Hangs as space permits
$7.00 per 4′ x 4′ For Sale panel
$12.00 per 4′ x 4′ Not for Sale panel
|Closing Fee:||10% of final sales|
For arrangements and pricing structure of 3D Art submissions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.