- All entries must be your own compositions. Fan-art is welcomed as long as it is original an original production. Redrawn/retraced art of official illustrations will not be accepted and will be taken down.
- All mediums (ie. marker, pencil, prints, oils, watercolor,…) will be accepted, including photography.
- All artwork must be in good condition and either matted, backed and/or framed.
- The title of the piece and the artists name must be printed on the back of each entry.
- All pieces must have a title.
- Only one copy of each print may be hung in the art show.
- Any art with sexual content are welcomed as long as the person/character depicted in them as well as the artist are over the age of 18.
- All art containing adult content will be hung in a section of its own. If you’re not sure if your piece is acceptable please contact the us below and we will be glad to help you in any way I can.
- All panels are 4′ x 4′ feet (48 x 48 inch).
- Once the artwork is entered it may not be withdrawn from the show until Sunday morning/afternoon. If you need to leave sooner please make arrangements with the Art Show staff at the show when you are checking in.
- The art show will open up to the artists on Friday at 10 am and to the public at noon. Please notify the art show staff ahead of time if you will be arriving later on in the day. If you will be having an agent representing you and your artwork please provide them with a letter of authorization and specify to whom payment should be made.
- It is up to the artist to make sure their artwork is well protected. Anime North Texas will not be responsible for any damaged artwork.
- All art must be picked up by 3:00 pm Sunday.
- All artists will be paid on Sunday between 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm. If you need to leave early and all of your artwork with bids have been picked up and paid for we will be able to pay you on the spot.
- All mail-in artists will be paid within 2-4 weeks.
Welcome to the Art Show! Anime North Texas’ premier event allowing artists to auction off select pieces of art. If you might be interested in exhibiting your artwork with us this year please take a moment to read the guidelines below before contacting our Art Show department, or submitting an application.
Pricing to exhibit at the art show is as follows:
|Entry Fee:||$5.00 per 4′ x 4′ panel|
|Closing Fee:||10% of final sales|
For arrangements and pricing structure of 3D Art submissions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not able to attend or have someone bring your art to the convention, you may arrange to ship your art to the show.
- Please make sure to ship your art in a returnable box and return shipping label.
- If you would like your art hung in a specific way please include a panel layout.
- Art will be accepted from anywhere, but please keep in mind that not only only will you be paid in USD but all of your panel(s) must be paid in USD as well.
- If you are interested in this method please contact the art show below and we will discuss any other details needed.