- Convention Staff, Guests, and Attendees may not engage in any activities that are prohibited by law. This includes, but is not limited to: harassment, substance abuse, public intoxication, etc.
- Treat all Hotel and Convention Staff with respect.
- Convention Staff, Guests, and Attendees may not be in possession of any item defined as a weapon, whether the item is illegal or not.
- Convention Staff and Attendees may not bring any animals onto the convention premises, with the exception of ADA working animals.
- Badges must be worn and visible at all times.
- Shoes must be worn at all times.
- No sleeping in any convention area at anytime.
- Badges must be purchased in order to be allowed within the Convention space. If you do not have a badge then you will be asked to leave until you have purchased one.
- Do not run in the Convention space.
- Be mindful of those around you at all times.
Weapons and Props Policy
- Wooden swords, bats, prop canes, staffs, and etc are permitted. All props and weapons must be checked into the Convention Patrol desk upon entering the convention, or in the case of a Dealer’s Room purchase they must be cleared right after you have finish your transaction. Realistic looking weapons will not be allowed within the convention space.
- Any and all LIVE weapons are NOT allowed. This includes individuals whom possess a weapons permit, or a concealed weapons permit.
- Live Steel is not allowed in convention space. This includes blades, blunt, etc…
- If Convention Patrol decides a prop or weapon is too dangerous then you will be asked to return the item to your room or car. If you take this as a mere suggestion, then you will be expelled from the convention without a refund.
- No swinging; play fighting, unarmed included; or throwing of props and/or weapons will be permitted.
- Real Guns and other firearms are not permitted. No exceptions, even if you have a concealed carry license.
- Realistic ammunition and other realistically-colored weapons (ie: grenades): No live or spent ammunition, shells , or explosive incendiary devices.
- Whips are allowed, but must be kept on the hip at all times.
- No bags larger than a hand bag are allowed. This includes, but is not limited to: Laptop Bags, Backpacks, Duffle Bags, and messenger bags.
- The Patrol Staff will not watch bags/items for you.
- The Patrol Staff reserves the right to bar entry.
- The Patrol Staff may initiate a voluntary bag/pocket check for contraband.
- Nothing attached to a string/chain that can be swung will be permitted.
- No cosplay props or weapons are allowed into the Dance/Rave area, this includes lightsabers.
- No fighting or dance fighting.
- If you have a history of seizures, asthma, or heart attack, please avoid the Dance/Rave area. The heat and flashing lights may trigger attacks.
- Harassment of any sort will not be tolerated.
Dealers Room Policy
- Keep your hands visible and above the tables. Theft is no small charge, and the dealers WILL press charges.
- If the room enters a lock down, please remain calm and slowly make your way to the door.
- If Patrol Personnel request that you open your bags please be polite and open them.
- To avoid fire hazards, keep lines single file and stay close to the walls.
- Please wait your turn in line.
- Don’t argue with the Patrol staff if they attempt to correct you.
- Keep in mind that the Patrol staff is not yelling at you, they have to speak loudly enough for the entire line to hear which can be difficult at times.
- Completely fill in seats, try not to leave empty spaces.
- Any event specific rules will be announced at the start of the event, please listen while they are being announced.
- State ID/Passport will be required for any 18+ panels, and recording devices therein will also be prohibited.
Please note that a violation of ANY of the preceding weapon or convention rules can be grounds for immediate expulsion from the Convention (without refund), as well as resulting in contacting local authorities depending on the severity of the situation.