Panel Submissions Are Now CLOSED!
1) To receive a complimentary panelist badge, you need to be approved via email. Submitting multiple panels does not guarantee that all of them will be approved.
We will be issuing DISCOUNT CODES for panelists are approved.
2) A group will only receive a maximum of 3 complimentary badges, if approved.
3) Anime North Texas may change the length of the panel that you request. Please ensure that you check the schedule prior to the event.
4) Please take into consideration when you are planning for your panel at least 5 minutes for set up and 5 minutes to tear down. If you are given a hour panel, please plan for 50 minutes, etc.
5) Panelist’s are not permitted to touch any sound, or video equipment regardless of experience you may have. Any and all damages will be the responsibility of the panelist.
Panel Rooms will include:
- Projectors & Screens (can be hooked up to computers via VGA or HDMI along with 3.5/AUX hookup. We will NOT guarantee to have any other cables available)
- Microphones (Usually 2 to 4, depending upon the size of the room.)
- A table at the front of the room for the panelists, as well as chairs.
- Chairs for the attendees. (if necessary)
- Panel rooms are NOT equipped with internet access.
- Panelists are advised to have prepared presentations and screenshots or have access to internet via tethering because an internet connection will not be provided.
It would be greatly appreciated if every field is filled out as the more information provided in the form greatly helps out the convention staff in being prepared for your event.
Detailed and well-written panel descriptions will get the highest considerations. Please be as thorough as all possible.